The weather is finally breaking and the open road is calling. After you get your bike ready to ride for the first time, there is one more thing that you need to do before you kick it over; tune up your motorcycle insurance.
Before you hit the road the first time this year you should follow these few steps to make sure your motorcycle is insured.
- Double check that your policy is still valid.
- Update rider and bike information.
- Make sure any recent upgrades are covered.
- Check that your coverage is adequate.
- Shop around. The only way to know for sure whether you are paying a competitive premium is to make a few phone calls or look online.
Once you have followed this list you can rest assured that your motorcycle insurance is as ready for the new season as you are.