Believe it or not it is Spring. Maybe you can’t tell it by going outside, but warm weather is almost upon us. In the spirit of the season, here are six reasons to ride your motorcycle this year…as if you needed them.
- The average motorcycle gets 55 mpg.
- Most motorcycle insurance companies have lowered their monthly premiums.
- They can be used in the carpool lane, so you can cut your commute time. Check your local ordinances to be doubly sure, though.
- High performance for a low cost.
- Riding a motorcycle makes you more aware of your surroundings while driving, so it makes you a better driver.
- Much more affordable to buy and maintain than any other form of powered transportation.
Of course, these are just the practical reasons. There is the chance to get away from stress, the chance to ride with friends, and the chaps. You can’t forget the chaps.