Before you pull in the clutch and crank up your bike, make sure you have it insured. Motorcycle Insurance Co. Can assist you in finding the best Nebraska motorcycle insurance rates . Then apply and get approved for your policy in less than 20 minutes. Best of all: the process is 100% free.
Advantages of our System
- Compare Rates from Multiple Companies
- Zero Fees
- The Most Affordable Rates…Today!
To get the best deal on Nebraska motorcycle insurance, you want to see comparison quotes from competing companies. At Motorcycle Insurance Co, you can utilize our quoting engine to see current rates in in a matter of seconds. All you have to do is submit your zipcode or state of residence and click Get Started. Competing Motorcycle insurance companies who offer coverage in your state will be displayed. Click GO On each one to see personalized quotes.
Do You Need Motorcycle Insurance in Nebraska?
In Nebraska, you are required to have insurance coverage for your bike. Let’s look at the state minimums:
Minimum Insurance Requirements in Nebraska
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for Single Individual: $25K
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for All Parties: $50K
- Property Damage Liability Limit: $25K
Do You Have to Wear a Helmet in Nebraska?
Yes! Nebraska DMV law requires that all riders of all ages wear a DOT-approved helmet. There are zero exemptions for low-powered vehicles such as scooters and mopeds with 50cc or less.
Regions of Nebraska We Service
No matter where you live in Nebraska, Motorcycle Insurance Co is there for you. Several of our high-traffic areas include:
- Motorcycle Insurance Omaha, NE
- Motorcycle Insurance Lincoln, NE
- Motorcycle Insurance Bellevue, NE
- Motorcycle Insurance Kearney, NE